201 Intermediate Speech Technique Coaching
Designed for the youth who (1) has completed the fundamental skill program, or (2) has attended other coaching programs with the similar coverage. Especially focus on speech delivery techniques.
Note: For a new student, a speech recording is requested for evaluation, assessment, and placement.
Students with some speech experience.
Coach(es)： (Subject to change)
Interview with Nick
Age Group：4th grade and above
- How to have a bang at the beginning
- how to conclude your speech
- How to carry a main theme throughout the speech
- Five feelings in a speech
- Alliteration method and Echo method
- Analogy and Metaphor
- Pair or parallel method
- How to express your emotions in a speech
- Compare and contrast
- Humor uses (standup comedian)
- Impromptu speech training
- . Debate Foundation training
课程地址: Zoom.us. Meeting code: will provide upon registration.
See sample weekly class summary: